Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bucket list...

So, I have a bucket list :) Here it is..
1. Scuba dive in great barrier reef
2. See Bare Naked Ladies in concert at red rocks (why them, and why there is a long story)

I can officially check off #2! We went last night. Don't they look awesome :)
I love this place, isn't it beautiful? Isn't he handsome :)

This was the only thing they apparently sell here (besides vodka spiked lemonade) Yes, that's hemp ice cream, they did give out free samples (no I didn't try)
The concert was great, they made up silly songs about red rocks and "the girl with the dragon tattoo". Which was great. When they came out a guy next to me said ,"they're guys????" That was funny...
Also, we had a group of swingers in front of us (not the dancers, the cheating married people that don't call it cheating) It was hard to watch all that free love going on. But, all in all, it was a blast. Totally fulfilled my wish :)

In other news, Alex competed in his first swim meet on saturday. I guess you have to have your race written on your arm in permanent marker for it to be official. Alex totally beat the one other kid in his heat that had to use the wall. But Alex didn't touch at all! We were so proud :)

2 comments:

Mireille said...

Concerts are so much fun especially when you're surrounded by absolute freaks. I wonder if that guy really thought he was going to get to see naked chics at Red Rocks.

ellen said...

That sounds awesome! Hopefully you didn't catch any second-hand euphoria :o)