Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Labor Day

Lydia finally had her first day of preschool today! She was super excited. The large purse she is carrying is actually her lunch box! So cool, way better than my tin she-ra (sp?) lunch box when I was her age :)
For Labor Day we went to the Rockies baseball game with my parents. We had a blast! And got great tickets really close for really cheap. Here Alex is wearing his rally cap (er, visor?). The Rockies were behind 3-10, and when he turned it this way the final score ended as 7-10! I had no idea how powerful this superstition was! (yes, the rockies did still lose...)
My mom bought the kids giant icee's, Lydia munched through hers in about 10 minutes :)
And finally, I LOVE having my parents so close. We do fun things with them all the time. We went to Heritage square, and Alex took this picture :) I wish I would've hidden my leg...

No comments: