Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Ramblings

Here's Alex when he only had 1 1/2 holes in his mouth :)  Now he has three, but rarely slows down so I can capture it.  He's also growing his hair out, I'm holding my tongue.

I found the chickens like this in the nesting box yesterday!  They haven't quite figured out the pecking order... and are going to use the box AT THE SAME TIME.  Total goofballs.

My sister found this is our toys today.  I have no idea who drew it (or etched it?)  but I'm totally impressed.  Even if it was an adult I'm impressed.  I had to take a picture to show Dave, the kids wanted to shake it up.  I gotta say, it was really fun to find this in the toy box!  

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Um that etch a sketch IS amazing! whoa! also, maddy has been losing teeth left and right too. kinda funny that it seems to happen all at once.

Mireille said...

So I get a little bored waiting for Evan's piano lessons... Thanks for complimenting my etch a sketch skills