Saturday, August 03, 2013

North Carolina!

We visited Papa Gary and Grandma Christine in North Carolina this past week.  It was so nice to relax by the pool every day!  I found out that if we had a pool I'd never see Lydia... and I probably wouldn't get much work done myself :)



We went to the NASCAR hall of fame.  It was really fun.  I don't know anything about NASCAR except for what I've seen from the disney CARS movie.  Which is surprisingly accurate (except for the talking cars :)  The hall of fame made me want to see a race though.

We took a quick trip to Myrtle Beach, it was fun to be in two oceans in one summer.

There were also rocking chairs all over the place, airports, museums, etc.  I guess it's a southern thing.  At the children's museum they had kid rocking chairs.. pretty cool

Before our trip we dyed our tongues with snow cones at the zoo...

And celebrated pioneer day...


No comments: