Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Kids

I love my kids :)  Dave and I would love to have more... not just because we love holding little babies, but because we absolutely and truly enjoy being with our kids.  They are fun to be around and make us laugh all the time.

Alex has been sleepwalking lately.  He does it around 9:30 or 10 every night (that we know of).  Usually it consists of him getting out of bed and coming downstairs (to where Dave and I are).  He tells us he loves us and then we help him get back into bed.  He doesn't remember anything the next day.  Last night he never came down, so when Dave and I went up to bed we found him totally asleep on our bed.  It was so cute!  I almost took a picture :)

Lydia wants to be a rock star or a teacher when she grows up.  She has been practicing singing and making up her own songs.  I will NEVER tire of those made up songs!  She usually sings about us or how much she loves her family.  A lot of times she sings about God.  I should probably record her songs so that she can show her millions of fans how she started :)

3 comments:

Meedy said...

You are such a great mother. I think part of having good kids is being there to recognize it. They are so lucky to have such great parents who are so involved in their lives. You are a good example to me of that. Also...I think your kids are beautiful. Seriously! They have the cutest eyes and smiles. You are really good at documenting the small details in life...they make for clever Christmas Cards too:) I loved your card last year!

liz said...

You're kids are so adorable and sweet!!! I think Alex really looks like you in that picture! Lydia's future career choices are hilarious. Good luck with the sleepwalking. I hear they eventually grow out if it. It'll be a cute story to tell to his future girlfriends and totally embarrass him!

Arp Family said...

They are the cutest kids. I'm proud to be their Aunt!