1) I believe that I am about the same height as people who are 6 feet tall.(I'm actually around 5'5") I was totally surprised that Dave and I were at such different heights in our wedding pictures...yes I dated him for years thinking we were around the same height :) Also, people my height I feel like I tower over. Like my mom, she seems 5 feet tall.
2) I think I am a technical genius. I know relatively nothing about computers and things but I'm not afraid to press all the buttons at once or press the dreaded "yes" command to something I have no idea what it means. It usually works.
3) I always have to have multiple things on my "to-do" list. And none of them are the everyday normal things like clean the house or do laundry...it's usually like organize the closet, paint the bathroom, built a lattice :)
4) I hate cooking the same thing twice. I get tired of dinners very fast and I love to experiment. The only thing I could eat over and over again is cereal.
5) I am a big texture person. I hate biting into an onion, even though I like the taste. I hate chewy chicken and I can't have ice cream that is too frozen, ugh!
6) I tap my toothbrush three times on the edge of the sink after rinsing it off with water. Dave makes fun of me about it so I guess that makes it a quirk.
Now I'll tag these 6 lovely winners!
Catherine Hatch(yes, you again :)
Jenn Savage (try not to copy all of mine :)
Rules :post 6 quirks about yourself and then tag 6 more people.