Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

  We had a great Christmas here.  I didn't post a ton of pictures though, because they're all the same...a kid or an adult holding a gift they just opened with a great smile on :)  
    We woke up and took the kids to look at our tree and stockings and they weren't even close to excited (we were though, as evidenced by Dave).  They needed warm milk and some cuddles before tackling the presents.
  Then they got into it.  Lydia got a stroller that she just LOVES, my mom even made a dolly blanket for her.  Alex got a walking triceratops and playdough.  Dave got a gigantic summer sausage (shown below).  And Dave got me a book of art...I love it so much that I honestly almost cried.  It was a complete surprise.  There were other presents that all were wonderful too.
  After we went to the Maugers' and ate a lot, and then we went to the Rozeskis' and ate a whole bunch more.  Great Christmas :)

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Happy Holidays!

Catherine said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm glad the kids finally got into it. The art book sounds super cool. :)