We have officially been married for 6 years. Our anniversary was on the 27th, but everything is delayed during vacation :) We went to Joe's crab shack and the next day went skiing!!!!!! The best of both worlds :)We look pretty young back then huh? I'll post a few things (maybe 6?) that I know now that I didn't know in that picture.
1. Dave is really clean, he likes the house and his body to be clean, always. Luckily he cleans the house just as much as I do, so this doesn't mean extra work for me.
2. We really do finish each other's sentences. Before we knew what my seizures were he would always finish my thoughts when I would black out so I wouldn't be embarrassed.
3. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. Is all way more fun with your best friend.
4. You can have absolutely no money and still have a blast.
5. The biggest thing I miss by not having girl roommates anymore is sharing clothes, I just don't seem to fit right (or look good) in Dave's .
6. Dave's feet are never cold, they're always toasty warm...and Michelle recently told me that they never smell (because Maugers don't have smelly feet). Interesting.
I've also learned that marriage does get better with time. I thought nothing could beat our first year of marriage, but the next year is always better. I'm excited for #7!