Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lydia

Lydia turned 2 recently and I've decided I need to write some of the crazy, interesting facts about her.  And of course, show her yearly progress :)


  She acts very old for her age, already talking in sentences and moving almost as fast as the big kids :)  I've never cut her hair, not even a snip.  As you see she was born with pretty much none, and it's grown in very evenly.  There hasn't been a really awkward stage yet in hair growth, which I'm happy about because I don't want to cut her hair...it scares me :)
   Her jumping off stairs, climbing tall ladders, sliding down slides, and walking through waterfalls show us that she has no fear.  Alex is her favorite person, and Al seems to like her a lot too.  I love all the stages my kids are in for various reasons, but I really love when they start to talk.  Lydia is already attempting knock knock jokes, although she says "ding dong" instead.  And she likes to tell long drawn out stories and sing songs, mostly "popcorn popping".  We love her in our family and she makes us laugh every day!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Aw, she's precious. And such a character too. I hope my kids get along as well as yours do.

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures! And that "ding dong" bit is hilarious. Why Knock when you can ring the doorbell, right? :)

The Busey Family said...

She is just too adorable. I love the yearly pictures. I hope you give her lots of kisses on those cute little cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Already two? Happy Birthday Lydia! I don't think giving a "big-girl" bed is a lame idea. I might have to adopt that from Mary next year. I like it.

Peay Family said...

What a cutie, she really looks a lot like you.

Ashley said...

She is so precious. I love her big smile. :)