Sunday, July 12, 2009

track & field

My sister Nichole is in town with her family.  I might get pictures of all of them, but I at least got a picture of Simone (the birthday girl) at her party.
Al and Elijah sporting the hats, here's is happy Simone... not too sure about the hat
I also signed up Alex for track this summer.  It has been sooooo funny to watch him.  He did get Dave's competitive edge, which is not an edge at all... more like a flat field.  It would be hard to find a competitive bone in his body.  We didn't go to a meet yet because we lost all the maps, but we finally got to one last saturday.
HEre's Al competing in the 6 x 50m relay :)  He ran hard, I think he felt the thrill of it finally.  An below he is prepping for his standing long jump.  His track shirt has the words "winner winner" and then a picture of a "chicken dinner" underneath.  He's totally awesome :)
 I'll post more pictures of nikki and nate soon.  They decided to visit before they move to Hawaii, so I want to get some current pictures of them.

3 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

GO AL!!!!! He looks totally official in his green gear.

Chelsey said...

How cute is he! He looks pretty competitive in that last picture!

Just Us said...

Holy cuteness. Seriously, that is the cutest little boy ever. And who knew there was track for kids?? Not me! You're such a cool mom.