Monday, August 03, 2009

100

 I have a friend who's blog I follow that just wrote her 300th post.  So this is my 100th, I guess I don't update nearly as much :)  Dave and I found out that we need our roof and porch rail fixed, and since our paint also needs to be done this end of summer/fall, we're going to be very busy.  If anyone wants to come over to help roof, let me know!  We need to do it ourselves unless by some miracle our insurance pays completely for a roof and rail (not likely).  The roofing companies are also charging a TON right now because demand is high...

On to more exciting things... Lydia and Alex decided they wanted snow ;)  They've been in winter clothes the past couple days, I thought Lydia looked especially stylish in this one.
I was going to post the picture that showed their white bums, to give you an idea of how tan they are, but I thought posting that on the world wide web should be their decision :) We're going to Utah for Anne's wedding (an old roommate) and then 3 of my old roommates (Chelsea, Catherine, and Liz) are all coming to visit me!  I can't wait to stay up late talking about nothing :)

6 comments:

Ryan said...

have fun in utah, and congrats on 100.

Chelsea said...

Ditto - I hope you have fun in UT!

And I can't wait to see you!!! I wish I knew something about roofing. If you decide to fix it with duct tape then I'm happy to lend my expertise :)

Keri said...

Your kids are cute. Just thought I'd let you know.

Heather said...

Cute kids! I love how creative they are...wanting snow...that's so funny! And I know what you mean about the little white bums; I guess I'll just have to come up there to see them myself!

Thrillsons said...

Sounds like a fun couple weeks! Maybe you'll be lucky with your roof. My parents insurance company is covering a full new roof for them!

The Busey Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the snow one especially! haha! It will come soon enough!