Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reunion

I had a flashback weekend this past week.  First my little family went to Utah to see an old roommate of mine get married.  She was absolutely gorgeous and happy and it was an amazing reception.  My other old roommate, Jenn, was the photographer.  I did forget my camera (hate that) but take it from me that Anne looked beautiful.
   Then, the day we got back 3 of my other old roommates stayed at our house for a couple days.  It was SOOO fun!  Dave was surprised that we could continue to talk fast and loud and constantly for so long, he didn't believe it when I told him that this is how college was for me :)
  So this is our after shot, we hadn't seen each other since 2001.
Here's fall 2000, BYU football game.  I think we've all changed, but it felt the same even 8 years later...
Here's Al pushing Liz's little girl, Maddy.  Chelsea didn't bring her daughter, but we're excited to meet her, she sounds like a blast :)

These girls honestly just put a smile on my face.  I'm so glad we could all get together, and I hope we do it again before 8 years pass :)

11 comments:

The Fifes said...

wow, what a flashback!! Can't believe you girls got to all get together!! How did that work out? Fun to see both the then and now pictures... brings back lots of memories! :)

Ryan said...

How fun for you all to meet up! Did you eat chocolate?

maugers said...

Ryan, yes we did each chocolate :) Nauvoo fudge from Lizzy. And then we also bought a apple pie carmel apple from Rocky Mtn. Chocolate factory... I guessed we've moved up from Nutella

Chelsea said...

There is no way I'm going to be able to wait eight years to do this again! I'm already looking forward to next time.

Lauren said...

So awesome! It is always fun to reunite! I am glad we have blogs to fill in the gaps.

Chelsey said...

What a fun reunion! 8 years goes by fast, but it sounds like you guys have done a good job of keeping in touch!

Heather said...

Oh I'm so jealous you got to hang out with your roomies! Hmm, now I'm going to have to work on that...

The Busey Family said...

Love old roommate reunions. They are so much fun!

Melissa Rozeski said...

I'm jealous, my friends and I keep talking about having a reunion, but keep on putting it off. I'm proud of you guys for just doing it!

Anne said...

Thanks again for coming Kendra. It was great having you and your family there.

Jenn said...

Looks so fun! I got your message bytheway and will be happy to send you a few pictures that I took of Anne. It just may take a while since I'm currently overwhelmed by pictures and life. :) It was so great to see you and your whole family!