Thursday, January 21, 2010

do I have to name this?

I did a recipe exchange a while ago and my sister gave me this recipe from her in-laws who live in Samoa. It's called no-fuss sushi. It was super easy, and it tasted as good as any california roll I've had. You use tuna fish so it's not scary, we always eat tuna fish raw. They looked good and tasted good...but they smell bad. That seaweed stinks!
We also went to the stock show here in Denver. Dave is the only one that has been before, and I think he was 8. We saw horse jumping, the dog pull (which was hilarious), and lots of HUGE cows! When we left we asked the kids what their favorite part was and Alex said, "the popcorn". At least he was honest :)

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

It looks like Lydia's favorite part was not getting her picture taken...that's quite the sassy look!

Amanda said...

YAY, I found your cute blog! I loved your sushi, I thought is was delicious! I'm excited for the lunches at your house, you are all such a fun group of girls. :)

Cute pics, you have the cutest little family!

Chelsea said...

I love the look on Lydia's face. Ha ha! And it looks like you can go pro with your sushi making skills.