Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy easter

Happy easter! It was kind of fun to have one whole week of easter, since we dressed up the sunday BEFORE easter this year :)

For actual easter we went over to my parents and had the big hunt...maybe 250 eggs? My family tends to overdo traditions (but I LOVE it ) Wrestling with grandpa...he might have been on a sugar high too...
The hunt
and the loot
by the end the eggs were overflowing the buckets. After the last session of conference we rode bikes and ended up at the park! Alex has finally gotten over his fear of two wheels and can actually keep up with Lydia now :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Your posts are the best, have I told you that? they are. I love the picture of the grandpa and grandkids playing. so darn cute

Lauren said...

Wow, those eggs are beautiful! You guys look so sharp in your Easter attire. Lydia is beautiful!

ellen said...

Good looking family! Although, you could have used some bunny ears :o) I will email you next week for sure! I need more Kendra time.

Brandon and Erica said...

250 eggs?? Geez...I think I'd drive over to Arvada just to see that Egg Hunt!

Your little Easter family is soo cute!

Catherine said...

How fun! That is one serious egg hunt! I love it! Alex's basket looks chocolate-free, too. Is this true or had he already eaten it? :) You all look so cute all dressed up for Easter, too. :)