Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's day

Our computer was broken, twice, but now it's up and running! YEA! I noticed this picture when I was reloading photos, and wanted to post about it before I forgot. We got Alex a cute little piggy bank from DC
He put all his money in it the first day, until we realized that only dimes came out. So we smashed it :) Alex is still looking for a replacement. Who makes a piggy bank where only dimes come out????
I was at girls camp this week, so Dave took charge. He's a good dad, ever since he became one. I love that he puts us first, and actually listens to my opinions. I love this guy!
The top one is Lydia, the bottom is Alex. I had just gone through my first seizures with Alex, so that's why he looks so pale, it's not the lighting, it's him :) Poor guy
He was treated to breakfast in bed, the kids had to join him. They're all excited about bacon (something that generally does not happen in our home :)
Happy Father's day to all!

2 comments:

Jodi Glazner said...

It's funny how Dave looks like a man in the Father's Day pictures. In person, to me, he still looks so young but he looks really grown-up here. PS Target's piggy banks are big, ceramic crazy colored $10 on an end cap, Wal-Mart's are big, ceramic, say "my first piggy bank" and are in the infant section, $10,Dollar treee has little ceramic lets out all money $1.

Melissa Rozeski said...

So cute! I love the breakfast in bed picture!! He's a great dad with a great family!