Monday, June 07, 2010

Swim team!

Welcome summer! It's been all busy fun so far, and it's only june :) I had to start with a picture of my Iris bed. I only got 1 measly flower last year, and this year it looks like there's too many! I love that :)
I signed Alex up for swim team. The Rozeski kids (Jaxen, Madeline, and Elijah) do it and Alex begged to be signed up too. I hesitated, because Alex can't actually swim. But, why let that stop him :) So, every morning we are at the pool. Here's Ms. Lydia (don't judge me with the sugar cereal in a bag, she was sick and slept in...)
Are here's our swimmer! He's already improved a ton, and I'm so excited that he could actually swim a 25 by the end of the year! If he accomplishes that, he'll be a better swimmer than me...
Their team name is piranhas, doesn't he look dangerous :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your irises are gorgeous! What a green thumb you have--I kill all of my plants. :) And call me a bad mother, but I give Maddy sugary cereal in a bag all of the time because she is the pickiest eater ever and that's the latest thing that I can get her to eat (versus nothing). Anywho, your pirhana is very cute, I mean fierce. :)