Monday, November 29, 2010

SKIING!!!!

I never realized how badly I wanted to go skiing with my whole family until this weekend. My family (rozeski side) loves to ski, and this weekend they invited Dave and I. Well, I worked it out that the kids could come too! YIPEE!!!
Before we hit the slopes, Elijah, Madeline, Jaxen, Lydia, and Alex
Alex looking awesome :)
Lydia looking strong :)
At the end of the day (notice Lydia, she was wiped out :) It was the perfect day. No crying, no wind, not too long of lines, and plenty of adults to help. Dave and I even got some grown up runs in. I was giddy the whole day! Thanks mom, dad, Jason, and Melissa (for getting the ball rolling :)

6 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

Lydia looks so tiny!! Jason said everyone did great. What a great thing to do with your cousins!

Mireille said...

I can't wait till our kids are big enough to go. That looks like so much fun!

kkoyle said...

Wonderful, lydia told us all about on the way to school. She must have really enjoyed herself!

Arp Family said...

I love the last picture of Lydia wiped out and laying on the snow. That girl cracks me up!

Bren and Brooke said...

I remember skiing with you guys back in elementary school and your dad making us quack on the slopes - just in case we got lost, it would be our special code! Is that still the Rozeski ski code?!

Amy said...

We're jealous! We just hope we can show the kids snow this year!