Sunday, December 05, 2010

christmas time!

Christmas parties have officially started! I'm surprised at how busy I am and how I choose to keep adding more and more to my to do list :) But, I'm still happy so I guess I'm good... right?

I had to monitor the "asking Santa" portion for our kids this year. They started getting very vague and obscure... like Lydia wanted a 3-D world (what???) we decided to change it to a barbie car ;) I also had to quietly remind Alex that he didn't want a Lego atlantis, he wanted Hoth. How in the world do parents just let their kids ask Santa for whatever? Does Santa ever disappoint? I don't remember.
Kids before church. Don't they look good? :) Although, I can't figure out the red-eye thing on my photoshop... hence the scary black eyes...

We hope everyone is as happy and maybe not as busy as we are :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your kids are some snazzy dressers, they look so cute in that last picture! Christmas can get busy, but I agree, as long as you like the stuff you're doing and it doesn't stress you out, it makes it fun. :)