Thursday, January 20, 2011

You read what???

I forgot so many pictures! My sister came into town for Christmas, and stayed two weeks! Here she is with her new little guy, Gideon. He has the best smile, his whole face changes :)
Dave's whole family came into town too. Weston is the only cousin on that side, but not for long... Michelle is due in April. It was fun to get to know this cute little kid.
Lydia got into Hello Kitty for Christmas... she never poses normal anymore...
And finally... every night Alex is supposed to read a book with me and then write a little review of the book on a slip of paper. All that is required is his name, the book title, and then he circles how he felt about the book. Tonight I helped Lydia read books while Alex was filling out the card, and I noticed he made a MINOR spelling mistake while copying the title off the book. You think the teacher will notice ???
He gave it a good review :)

9 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

That is hilarious!!! Turn it in just like that! I love that boy.

Chelsey said...

That made my night!

Jodi Glazner said...

Seriously, I am laughing out loud right now!! Love it.

ellen said...

Wow, that is awesome!!!

Keri said...

That is awesome! What did his teacher say? Your kids make me laugh. I love Lydia's pose too.

Brandon and Erica said...

oh Kendra! I'm cracking up right now :) Thanks for your comment, I appreciate your vote of confidence! I guess I need to stop being "in the blog world, but not of the blog world" :)

Your kids are seriously beautiful...honestly. I bet you are such a fun mom :)

xoxo

Jenn said...

Oh man, I SO needed this laugh today. thank you times one million. :)

Catherine said...

Ooops! Haha! I'm sure his teacher will get a big of a shocker on that one!

ps: Happy belated Anniversary! Ya'll are so great! :)

Heather said...

That was super funny! I love reading about what Alex does; you've always got the best stories!