Monday, February 07, 2011

the Big 30

Dave turned 30 yesterday! And before I started this post I realized that I never posted about my birthday :) So... I'm also 30 now :) 30 and 3 months, and I'm feeling it! Here is how I look at 30 (I had to black and white it because I'm super sickly pale right now, ugh!)
For Dave's birthday God gave him snow, the stake president canceled church for him, and tv land gave him the superbowl! (yes, all tv shows come from a magical place called tv land :) He is so loved! I only gave him slippers and cookie balls!It was very nice to have him home all day for such a special day. We did shovel my mom's driveway, but it's not work when you don't have to do it :)
So, happy birthday Dave!

3 comments:

Mireille said...

Happy 30s! It sucks turning 30, but then I wonder what we'll all look like by the end of this decade...

Unknown said...

Yay! Happy 30 to both of you! Those are great presents...(the cookie balls were the best, I'm sure.)

Meedy said...

Happy 30! I thought of you when I was going through baby clothes and found the onesie that says "tax deduction" that you got us. We have had all of our kids wear it...I should do a special post!