Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy easter! I'm sure I'm kids are confused, because when I tell them why we celebrate easter I can't help but cry... I'm hoping the feelings are at least sinking in.
We had our giant family easter egg hunt, we are so spoiled to live close to TWO grandmas and one grandpa (and a few cousins!). It's so awesome to share these kind of things with them, and Alex and Lydia are just starting to be at the age where they want grandparents to themselves, it's nice that we can switch between a few... although we still need one grandpa up here! (Gary :)

And, this was about one month earlier... at the kite festival. It's sad that it is warmer at the beginning of april than at the end, but that's how it goes :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Easter! That must be so much fun to have family close-by! I love the cute easter outfits, by the way. :) Lydia and Alex are adorable (can I say that about a boy?) I had no idea you went to Mexico - looks like a blast! I miss you guys!!

Ann Marie said...

It is fun to be near grandparents! Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes, what fun!

Emily said...

Your babies are getting so big...and beautiful!

Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Ellen and Jason said...

They look so dapper!! Can you believe that it snowed down here!! I'm with you on the weather thing.