Sunday, May 22, 2011

night of fire and thunder!

I LOVE free activities :) So, when Alex's school did a reading race for free tickets to Bandimere speedway, we got on board. Unfortunately, it started during spring break. And we did absolutely NO WORK during that vacation.... so, we read for an hour every night for the next three weeks. I'm happy to say that it was worth it!
We had to wear earplugs, and Lydia liked to suck on hers (they went in smoother, ugh!)
Here was our favorite, these cars have jet engines on the back! They would blow out fire, but I could never take the picture fast enough. This red one here went 274 miles per hour! So fun!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

Wow, that looks really fun. I think my boys would go crazy with excitement if they got to see a car with a rocket engine.