Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween week

Who knew October was going to be so crazy busy! I haven't been home at night since the 14th... and I still have a few days to go. But I wanted to blog about the fun stuff, so here we go!

I was in charge of the ward halloween party, and my mom and Dave were automatically on the committee :) Dave challenged some 7 year olds to a jello eating contest (yes, he won).
Our pumpkins :) Alex carved his own this year (a bat), mine is the "boo", and Lydia's is the cat. I don't know why they look like we lit bonfires in them...
Alex, or Anakin Skywalker (I'm SO sorry to the star wars geeks if I spelled that wrong...)
Lydia the spider (thank you thank you to Melissa for both costumes, I did tweak the spider a little)
And I tried to make her hair a web :)
Lydia was really sick about a week ago. I told her she needed to rest so she could go trick-or-treating, to which she replied "it's OK, you can just take my bucket out for me and give me the candy". Awesome. Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the costumes! Those are some awesome spider legs! I love Lydia's idea with the candy....a girl after my own heart.

allison said...

Love her web hair! Cute.

JenB said...

What a cute family!

Meedy said...

Love the spider costume and the hair! Can't wait for Grace to grow some more hair!