Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy New Year!

For New Year's eve our power went out... for over 12 hours. Because it was cold outside we decided to all sleep in the family room with our little space heat (you see it on the far left). It runs on propane.
The kids thought it was awesome, and are pretty sure it's our new tradition for New Year's Eve :) Although I think they'd like some electricity (namely movies).
Dave and I also celebrated our 9th anniversary. Well, we didn't exactly celebrate, but it happened. We'll be celebrating it this month (December got too busy for us!). I can't believe it's been 9 years since we were married, I also can't believe that I'm 31. Time flies!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Looks like a nice way to ring in the new year! Way to make a sucky situation fun!

katina said...

Happy Anniversary!