Sunday, March 25, 2012

AFV

My family LOVES America's funniest home videos. We gather 'round the TV like in days of old and laugh our heads off! Unfortunately, many of the laughs are because people have hurt themselves and we're surprised that they're OK. So, after my children learned that money could be made with these videos they have tried to mimic the stunts at home.
Alex and Lydia try the hardest right after the show finishes. This is the end result of their "slap stick" comedy act tonight.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that....

In other news, Dave and I always "compete" in March Madness. I use the word lightly because I know nothing about college basketball. So this year I was winning! Not by a lot, but enough :) Until today, when 3 of my final four got knocked out. (well two, one was out LONG ago...Missouri... ) Dave, lucky man, ended up with THREE of the FOUR! I have lost yet again, bummer.

4 comments:

katina said...

We love that show too! Poor Lydia!!

Jenn said...

Poor Lydia. When my siblings and I were little we used to do that same thing. :)
Now let's here how those chickens are doing, because that just amazes me and makes me laugh at the same time. I don't know why, but it does. I think I would love to do something like that, but we don't seem to use too many eggs (john doesn't like them).

Catherine said...

Lydia looks like she's in pain. Hopefully, she's since recovered. I kinda want to see the video (except for the part that caused the photo!)

Brandon and Erica said...

I love AFV too! It's so cheesy, but I guess when you grow up watching it...you're just endeared to it :) Glad to see the next generation of AFV-ers is in full swing! Poor Lydia though! ha!