Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

It has been spring break this week, and we have had SO much fun!  We tried rollerskating, jump street (where the kids got a quick lesson in dodge ball, and I realized that seeing my 5 year old hit by a ball from a 10 year old turns me into a mother bear!), swimming, and the Colorado History Museum.  Here the kids are driving a model T ford, it was cool.

We have had some snow this winter, this was a good storm.  Alex will only doing action poses lately.

Our Easter Egg hunt was awesome, as always.  We are never able to find all the eggs, but there is still plenty of candy for all!


And of course the easter outfits.  Alex opted for the bow tie today, and got LOADS of compliments!

Happy Easter everyone!  And happy spring!

2 comments:

liz said...

Adorable!!! Maddys been hiding eggs around the house for her own egg hunts! Ha! Btw the jump street thing sounds terrifying! I'd probably run out there and grab my kid and totally embarrass them.

Jenn said...

love the bow tie, we stuck one on grant too! very dapper. you're so lucky to have your family so close all of the time to do fun stuff! we got to visit my mom and it was awesome.