Thursday, May 02, 2013

Almost summer

We enjoyed the first zoo day of 2013 last friday... beautiful weather!

Alex finally started baseball.  He had a great first game.  We just missed the storm too, this was tuesday night and wednesday we got 4-6 inches of snow!

I also had my spring piano recital.  These are all of my students (minus one adult...).  They did SO well, I really like this little hobby of mine :)
We are counting down the days to summer vacation, just a birthday, field day, tons of parties, fundraiser, soccer/baseball games, and a holiday before we're finally free!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I wish you could teach my kids piano! And I can't decide if I am looking forward to summer vacation or not. :)

Catherine said...

That group of piano students is BIG! Way to go!! I love seeing the pics of the kids...they're really growing fast!

Meedy said...

If we lived by you, my kids and I would take from you! You would be so fun! I bet you are the best piano teacher.