Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pretty Lydi

Life has been very eventful for Lydia lately!  She's been playing soccer on the weekends, and really loves it.  Maybe one day I'll shell out the money for real soccer shorts :)

She lost her very first tooth!  Actually, I kind of knocked it out (It was really loose and I flicked it with my finger, but didn't know my own strength).  She was super excited about the toothfairy!

She also turned 6 yesterday!  We had a camping birthday party, roasting hot dogs on the outdoor fire pit, s'mores instead of cake, silly string war...

And reading scary stories in the tent by lantern light.  The tent was indoors because of the rain, but it was still scary :).  Today she gets to eat in the cafeteria for the first time (it's a practice run for first grade).  She is really enjoying each new experience, and she is so much fun to be around.  I love you Lydia!

No comments: