Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crazy Colorado

We've been having a really mild winter...we even got flowers early.  These daffodils were taken from my grandma's garden a couple days ago.  They weren't cut for fear of frost, but fear of deer (which eat them).  
This morning we woke up to a little snow...it's noon and you can't tell from this picture, but it's a BLIZZARD!  We've gotten over 10 inches of snow in a little more than 3 hours!  Dave works minutes from home and I'm scared for him to get home.  
He's coming home early because he doesn't like me scared :)  But, we're sooooo excited to go sledding and snowman making tomorrow!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow! That is a crazy amount of snow. I hope Dave gets home okay. Utah is having the same crazy weather patterns, but we woke up to only a few inches. Have fun sledding!

Peay Family said...

My car is currently stuck out in the middle of our road because it refused to battle the snow any further and was especially adamant about not going up the driveway. I hope Dave makes it home okay.

Meedy said...

wow Kendra...crazy weather! I bet you are excited for spring

Lauren said...

Wow, those are beautiful daffodils. I wish I would have planted those...I did tulips and crocuses and I am not having much luck with the blooming yet. I still have time, I hope. We had the same snowy weather but not as much. Have fun sledding!

The Busey Family said...

Isn't the weather crazy? Fun though huh? Thanks again for playing the piano for me last week with such a short notice.