Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spreading Sunshine

This sounded fun, so here it goes :) 

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a card, goodies, or you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!

Maybe you could even leave a comment of what you'd actually want...I'm not exactly famous for anything :)  But I like the idea of service...and I want one of my other friend's gifts :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo, me, me! And I'm going to my blog right now to pay it forward!

Unknown said...

Can I have some options?

kkoyle said...

Sweet, I am stoked! And yes, I'll be blogging this forward...as for the great unexpected gift, I'll take anything edible, crafty or inspirational, that should narrow it down a bit!

Heather said...

Ooh, I'm so excited I'm one of the three! I've been blog-stalking you for a while, and now you know...Every time I'm up in Arvada I keep thinking how we need to get the boys together. I'm sure Caleb would love to play with Alex. And now I guess I need to start a blog so I can do this too!

Melissa Rozeski said...

Darn it!