Saturday, October 17, 2009

pum'kin pickin'

We went to Anderson Farms again this year, it's so big, with so much to do, that I convinced Dave to skip work a little and come along :)  Outside the corn maze
Bored Jaxen, and Alex copying him :)
Our pumpkins... My niece Madeline always tries to find the biggest, and she found a WHOPPER this time.  My brother is making a new rule that you have to be able to carry your own...he almost hurt himself
classic picture, no matter where :)
Our kids first funnel cake...Lydia didn't understand how to eat it
I also got my own seat in the water barrel train... I was the only adult on it.  And I'm really sad I didn't get any shots of Autumn, she's adorable as always :)  Jason, Melissa, and Grandma Marty came along too, but they don't seem to make it in our pictures...

1 comment:

Melissa Rozeski said...

I'm still mad that my stomach hurt so I didn't get to share in the funnel cake. Anyway, so glad you guys come along, it makes it much more fun!