Saturday, October 10, 2009

Circus

Al's preschool had cheap circus tickets, so we all went!  Here we are early, we were told you could see the animals up close...but you couldn't.  The clowns were funny though
All my pictures are bad, and I didn't get any pictures of the most exciting acts because I didn't want to take my eyes off the stunts.

They've put a lot more acrobatic acts in the circus from when I last saw it (which was when I was 7).  The focus definitely isn't the animals anymore.  They still had elephants, horses, zebras, and tigers.  The tigers were so scary that I could barely watch.  I was just holding my breath for that crazy man in the cage with 9 full grown tigers.  He's weird.
  It was fun, and really long!  We also got free comic books about elephants from the PETA guys protesting outside :)  Great day.

1 comment:

liz said...

So jealous. I've never been to the circus. Wait, does cirque du soliel count? I would love to see the tigers! You'd have to be a little off your rocker to do that.