Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scary movies, anyone?

This was the only picture I could find of me looking scared, but...
I must be 8 years old again
I'm scared to look out the windows, I don't want to be close to under my bed, I don't like walking in the dark, and I have the TV on just for company. Why? I did something dumb.

I'm staying up late for another test tomorrow morning. I went shopping at midnight (it wasn't nearly as fun as in college, but I did sing to the music for old times' sake :), and then I rented a movie. Dave likes most movies, but he HATES scary movies. So I decided to rent one. I just finished. It's 2 am and I'm scared! I should've gotten someone to watch it with me. I still have 45 minutes until I can go find comfort in my bed, until then I think I'll waste time with facebook...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What kind of tests? I guess it only makes sense if it's a medical test of some sort so maybe I shouldn't ask. :) I'm like you, I can't watch scary movies alone (well I can hardly watch them at all really). I have to have John close by to watch Medium.

Veronica said...

Good luck with your test Kendra! I am sure it will go great! You look almost exactly the same in that picture by the way. I would not have known it was old if you hadn't told me. You should share that fountain of youth water with me.