Tuesday, March 09, 2010

-isms

These are for me to remember, and you to enjoy :)
After a bath Lydia likes to comb her hair. She doesn't do a great job, but she does look in the mirror and sing "the little mermaid" while she does it....so cute.

Alex made me a beaded necklace at preschool, he has NEVER made me something without a teacher's prompting, so I was excited. In the middle of the necklace are beads that spell out my name...or close, it spells KENDAR :)

Lydia greets Dave at the door after work everyday. She hugs and kisses him and then asks him if he wants to see "his lover". Then she shows him where I am :)

Alex is semi-aware of the news, mostly the bad news. He has saved a few newspapers and worries still about earthquakes and tornados.

Lydia has just gotten out of saying "efelant" (elephant) and "clockolat" for chocolate

We're reading a Tall Tales book with Alex and now he talks like it. For instance he says, "you're as fast as a cat on a tomato bar" They don't make sense, but he says it in a western accent just like we read the tall tales :)


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Kendar...I think that one is going to stick.

Just Us said...

LoL I was just going to say something about Kendadr too. That's your robot counterpart name. these are my favorite kinds of posts to read. I can picture all of them happening. so darn cute

Melissa Rozeski said...

it's so good to write these down....it's so easy to forget their cute little quirks.

kkoyle said...

Love them, so fun! Especially how Lydia refers to you as "the lover." Made me laugh out loud. Kyle