Monday, September 13, 2010

Path to success

I met up with my old college friend on saturday... Cosmo. I missed that guy :) We went to the BYU vs. Air Force game in Colorado springs. Judging on the traffic...everyone else did too :) It was great to be there, sad to see them play so poorly. This was the only good picture (camera died). I might have to go again, for the pictures...
Alex also marched in the Harvest Festival in Arvada. We dressed Lydia up right so she could score us some good candy... she did not disappoint :)
He stopped and sat down when he saw us. The parade was a little too long :) His shirt has the logo for ARvada West Highschool, class of 2023. As Dave says, 'that's if he stays on track.'
Lydia had her first day of preschool. In the newly named Yellow room. It's not really yellow, just the paper outside... oh well :)
Now I have two kids in school. And 2 uninterrupted hours to myself. It still doesn't seem long enough :)

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

2023 sounds like a sci-fi movie...

Also, we just went to our first Apple orchard too! It was so much fun, but I didn't see doughnuts...I didn't know to look for them though so I might have to go back:)

Jenn said...

Little Lydia is in preschool, and does she love it? Maddy does, and it was the best idea I ever had. Love the parade pictures.

Melissa Rozeski said...

Ok, Lydia at preschool....so cute! I seriously get excited that I get to watch your kids grow up. They are both so hilarious and I know are going to be amazing people. Thanks again for taking mine to the movie.....it's good for them to get out.

Jon said...

About that A-west shirt..... I can easily put the proper RVHS shirt in the mail.