Saturday, October 02, 2010

wassup?!?


I had such a fun saturday today. Some of my friends from elementary school (yes, that's over 17 years ago :) decided to get together... so fun! Here is Kayla and Brooke on the last day of 6th grade... sorry the quality is so poor, I can't work my scanner (and the photos are so OLD!)
Here's me, in the girls bathroom, man I was so cool...
And here we are now! From left to right, Brooke, Karrie, me, Kayla..
I couldn't find a before picture of Karrie, there's a million at my mom's house. We all met up with our kids at a pumpkin festival. So, the kids got to decorate pumpkins, go on a pumpkin hunt, bounce around on the inflatables, hay ride, watch dogs do tricks, and talk to the firefighters.

3 comments:

Vandegrift said...

Those old pictures are so funny!

Mireille said...

That was fun seeing you guys at the Pumpkin fest. BTW, did those acid washed jean shorts have a 12" zipper?

Heather said...

Wow, who would I get together with from elem school? Hmm, who was I even friends with? I don't think I can remember that far back! :) I'm impressed! And cute pics!