Thursday, December 31, 2009

7 years

Before I get lovey about Dave in this post, I wanted to post some funny pictures we took. Our "new to us" computer has a photo booth on it. And Lydia, Alex, and I played on it for about 45 minutes the other day. These are some of the best :)


And now, about the love of my life...
Yes, it's been 7 years of marriage for us :) Do you like the picture? This is colored pencil :)
What can I say about this guy? Nothing that you want to read, I'm sure. But I will tell about our anniversary, if you bear with me :) He kept it a secret, because I LOVE surprises. We drove up to Estes Park and spent the night in the EXACT same place we spent our honeymoon! We even ate at the same neat little restaurant. It was so much fun to remember way back when. He's an amazing man, and I'm glad I still got him :)



3 comments:

katina said...

Congratulations!! Seven years (and seven happy years at that) is a great accomplishment!! Happy Anniversary.

Jenn said...

First of all, you guys are a great couple and I think you should still write the mushy stuff. :) I also had a good chuckle at Lydia's thank you guys because that sounds a lot like what Maddy would have said. She is so cute.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/provider-internet-rumah-terbaik-dan-cara-berlangganannya-cek-yuk