Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas was a quiet success at our home this year. Alex woke up at 7am but didn't want to look at the tree until Lydia was up. So I went downstairs to turn on the pretty lights while Alex woke up Lydia. They were very excited to see the tree, which I got on video. Good thing too, because I forgot to wait till Dave came down...oops!
A few of his haul, transformers and spiderman slippers :)
Lydia's big gift was a pink bike. We got it as a hand-me-down and it's just perfect. Summer will be outside for these guys. She just kept saying "thank you guys, thank you thank you!" It was wonderful :)
In the afternoon we had an annual christmas party at my parents house. This is the one time I see almost all of my family on that side, so I love it. There's a lot of loud laughing and ignoring the kids, and even more good good food. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: